Company Law Matters & Secretarial Services
- Formation of Indian and Offshore Companies, Setting up Liaison Offices, Branch Offices and Project Offices
- Advice on various matters under the Companies Act, 1956 including appearance before the Company Law Board.
- Drafting and maintenance of minutes of Board and Shareholders meeting, Maintenance of statutory records and registers
- Assistance in preparation and filing of various forms and returns with the Registrar of Companies
- Assisting in Winding-up of companies/striking off the name from the Registrar of Companies under the Act.
- Share and business valuations
- Corporate restructuring
- Preparations of Applications for Fund mobilization, assist in Appraisal, Sanction and Disbursement Processes